<VV> noise IMHO

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane@it.BAESystems.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:12:47 -0500

From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org] On Behalf Of William D Conwill
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 8:29 AM
To: ronh@owt.com; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> noise

<snip>
That's OK with me.
RonH
</snip>

It's that mentality that leads to legislation like Massachusetts is
proposing for exhaust systems.  The idea being that if stereos can be
regulated, so can exhaust note.  After all, vehicles aren't offensive
from the factory, and since their main purpose is transportation, not
personal expression, why allow them to be modified at all?

Dave