<VV> Re: noise (no Corvair)

Thomas Stingl tsc01@corvair.de
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:54:28 +0100

Well, my Corvairs sure are much louder than all the European
econo-boxes in the neighbour hood. I do like interesting
engine sound. But I would not stress it in the night, only at
"business hours" ... So, sure no general prohibition of loud
pipes or stereo, but restriction on continued or overacting
noise is fine with me. And that is how it works in my country
for now.

> grandson doesn't need to hear any of those words he hasn't already.

That is also why I hate some current activities to get more
German language songs on the radio ... then subconsciously
I would have to follow the 95% useless texts of pop music :-/

Can hear (and understand) Johnny Cash all day long,
  Thomas, Germany