<VV> RE: Vendors

mopar@jbcs2.net mopar@jbcs2.net
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:14:19 -0500

   And not only is it the fuse block but all those other connections used
along the way on a wiring harness. Even if some of them are shared with
other GM vehicles, they are not off the shelf items. And the color coding
and wire diameter is possibly not readily available unless ordered.
Beleive me...........when I needed an under hood harness for my 66 Dodge, I
had to order it specifically as it mattered what motor I had, and what
options like AC or Cruise or even Auto trans. The harnesses were basically
the same, but what I received was 100% perfect! Yeah, the Corvair harnesses
may be fairly simple, but I am sure there are still some variations, Corsa
vs Monza, AT vs Manual........they may be similar enough to have a couple
variations on the shelf.
Still, better than the alternative of rewiring it ourselves.............

Gary swiatowy

http://mail2web.com/ .