<VV> Swiss/German Corvair Club Meeting dates

Dave Morris BigD@DaveMorris.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:47:48 -0600

Hmmm... too bad.. It looks like my 2 week trip to Germany, France, and
Switzerland will be ending around June 5, but if I change my plans, I would
love to attend the one in Bern.  Ich koennte vielleicht einige Fotos von
meinem Corvaircraft mitbringen.

Dave Morris