<VV> corsa dash into monza?

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:59:48 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2005 1:41:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mhicks130@cox.net writes:

> How hard is it to put a corsa dash (gauge panel) into a Monza - AND get all
> the gauges to work??  I'm assuming the wires for the extra gauges won't be in
> a Monza harness and of course the senders won't be on the engine but is it
> reasonably do-able?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Mike

*******

No problem!   Get a wiring diagram.......and add the 2  circuits and the 1/8"
 tubing for the vac/ press meter...

The only $$$ item is the THERMISTER [ temp sender]   It works BACKWARDS
compared to any "normal automotive"  sender......approx.  $75-$125 USED!