<VV> corsa dash into monza?

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:16:54 -0800

WARNING: The sender's mail server or IP Address is blacklisted by http://www.dsbl.org/ . Please notify sender's ISP.

At 05:27 hours 01/28/2005 -0500, UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 1/28/2005 2:24:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>tonyu@roava.net writes:
>
>> Get the dash harness from the Corsa as well.   It plugs up.

***
>********
>
>But then you need the main tunnel and engine harness as well....plus run the
>tube down the tunnel.....

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here... or if I spaced it somewhere and
got some lucky-charms wire harnesses, but I've taken wire harnesses out of
the tunnels of Monzas and they had the extra wires in them already for tach
and thermistors... as did that under dash harness that came out of a Monza
that I put into the Corsa which worked.

Now:   Could this have been a '65-only thing, where the tunnel harness was
the same for Monzas and Corsas alike, or something?   Or were assembly line
people mixing and matching or whatever?

If not, why did that Monza wire harness work in my Corsa?

Or, like that line in the Navy comedy movie regarding strange things
happening that come out right:

"It's like a strip tease.   Don't ask how it's being done, just enjoy
what's coming off."

tony..