<VV> Vendors

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:58:59 EST

When I did my first total restoration on the "Deer Hunter," I removed
everything and replaced almost everything. I know there are lots of ULTRA guys  out
there that would argue that this was not necessary, but I wanted to do it. I
cannot think of a part that I "needed" that I couldn't get from at least one
of  OUR vendors. In fact, for most of the parts, I had a choice. I think that
the  vendors are good and just getting better. Cal's new cylinders, Lon's
GoVair,  Rusty's AC, Rick's CorvairMotorsports and others are all evidence that we
are  going to enjoy great vendor support for years to come.

Ned