<VV> Calibrate Fuel-Level Sender?(Humor?)

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:54:59 -0500

Hey Pottsy, You obviously received in error, the high elevation fuel
sender !!! Your application should be the low elevation fuel sender as
you are very near sea level and the gas is heavier so it compacts and
your sender is not calibrated to detect this heavy gas !!!<GGG> The
biggest problems the vendors have is with folks in Florida and Utah.
Utes forget to specify what Utah zip code they reside in and if they
intend to drive in the Salt Lake elevation or in the snow capped Mountains.
Of course you don't have that problem in Florida except for Mt. Dora !!! <GGG>

FrontMan
DeckRug Enterprises
Purveyor of ULTRA senders ( FlatLander or RidgeRunner units both available)