<VV> Greenbrier Project - anyone? Comment

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:03:00 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2005 10:39:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mioanes@woh.rr.com writes:

> Am I crazy or does the copy read like a Deckrug/Frontman "Ultra" ad?  "Yes.
>
> we have the title"..."Haven't had it running yet"?
> Mike Ioanes

**

O Contraire!      We at DeckRug Ent.   own NOTHING  that doesn't run!

Our AD  would read,  We have the title,  it is licensed,  and ready to drive
across country!   Dust and Cobwebs are FREE!

MR.  DeckRug

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V