<VV> Wire Me

Tom Wright Tom Wright" <tomspost@sympatico.ca
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:53:55 -0500

Greetings All.

With all the talk about wiring harnesses, I decided to look mine over
(everything else is out of the car anyway). It looked rough in places,
spliced, taped up, and the fuse box terminals are rusty or scratched up by
someone trying to clean them with sandpaper. Might as well replace it all, no
sense cutting corners now. So Tom's Dumb Question of the Day;

The under dash wire harness goes to a plug terminal then to the front at the
trunk / floorboard. This plug doesn't want to come out easy. Do I:

a: Try to pry the plug out anyway, or

b: Take all the little wires out of the terminal and try to get the new ones
in the right way.

May be a good time for Bob's new wiring diagrams!

Thanks

Tom Wright
St.Catharines
www.vaxxine.com/tomspage