<VV> Alternator problem

Jim Houston tampatexan@earthlink.net
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:54:21 -0500

I parked my '65 Monza at work and left it for about 5 weeks.  When I
went to start it, it was dead - D E A D ...  I couldn't figure that out,
since it had been sitting at home longer than that without problems...
I did some thinking and remembered that I had "repaired" the glove box
light.. I removed the bulb, charged the battery and haven't had a
problem since  ( who needs a glove box light anyway?)...  Just shows
that even the little things could cause big problems...

Jim Houston