<VV> HAGGERTY INSURANCE

kovacsmj kovacsmj@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:13:20 -0500

Thanks for the input. I did find the web site.
Try this web link.

http://www.hagerty.com/

Richard '64 and '66 coupes
Thanks

They have good rates, but NOT for a daily driver. Only good for shows,
parades cruise nights, occasional leisure/fun.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Yarnell [mailto:hyarnell1@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 3:56 PM
To: kovacsmj; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> HAGGERTY INSURANCE

Not sure about Haggerty, but most of the antique insurance vendors have
some
mileage and use restrictions. The idea is that you NOT use the car in
question as daily transportation.
That's the whole premise behind antique insurance; it's to be used for
'occasional' use.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD