<VV> Opinions?

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Wed Jun 1 10:33:50 EDT 2005

That does NOT look like a vehicle that has had $11,000 spent on it like the
owner specifies. I'd personally ask to see receipts.... although if it sells
for $600 bucks, who cares.

I would certainly have someone local to where the car is go and take a look
at it BEFORE sending cash just to make sure this isn't a scam.

Joe