<VV> New website

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Jun 1 14:48:42 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <Levair at aol.com>
> A friend who feels sorry for me because of my computer illiteracy has
> develope d a website for me at :
> http://levair.com
>
> Warren
**********
Hi Uncle Warren; really nice work !  Please don't forget me in your will,
especially the Roe Car; I promise I will keep it running in a manner to
honor your memory !

Your favorite nephew, Ken Campbell, Iowa...

Oh, a triviality:  a mispelling of some text " Doug Roe at Monerrarray " or
some such in your main page.
Inspirational !!  I may just make this my home page for a while, a good way
to start off the office day.