<VV> Opinions?

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Wed Jun 1 09:31:01 EDT 2005

Interesting.  Maybe the guy hasn't got a source of water.  Notice that
the rust color is not only on the shrouds and chassis parts, but also on
the plug and dipstick boots.  This seems to me to indicate dust, and not
rust.  (Which is not to say that there is no rust.)  One would expect a
rebuilt engine to have shiny protrusions on the heads' intake manifolds
where the turbo compressor plumbing attaches.  But those are "dusty"
also.  There seems to be a lot of oil on the surfaces, also.

kirby