<VV> Opinions?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 16:01:41 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/1/2005 12:39:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kirbyasmith at gwi.net writes:

> Interesting.  Maybe the guy hasn't got a source of water.  Notice that
> the rust color is not only on the shrouds and chassis parts, but also on
> the plug and dipstick boots.  This seems to me to indicate dust, and not
> rust.  (Which is not to say that there is no rust.)  One would expect a
> rebuilt engine to have shiny protrusions on the heads' intake manifolds
> where the turbo compressor plumbing attaches.  But those are "dusty"
> also.  There seems to be a lot of oil on the surfaces, also.
>
> kirby

That's the "normal"  for cars sitting in the desert......dust  clings to
anything other than squeaky clean......

It will be interesting to see what Jr's  nephew finds........at least the guy
is realistic....even with $100,000.00  in it...if it looks that way.....let
it go at anything over $500

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V