<VV> Need Price of Installing Convertible Top

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Wed Jun 1 21:20:55 EDT 2005

My top was done at a hole in the wall shop here in Central IL. They sold me
an Electron brand with some limited warranty for the same price as Clarks so
I saved the shipping cost and the labor was around $350 I think, so I had
under $700 in it. They had it overnight. I had one place tell me $750 labor
another was more. I was very satisfied with it . The Electron top is nice,
zippered window. They even put in pads that were
missing and the cables that were shot also in the deal for no more $.

Joe Robbins
DaVair
BBRT