<VV> Tops/Floor Pans/Generators

bowtieguy at cox.net bowtieguy at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 11:19:08 EDT 2005

My local automotive interior shop shop estimated $700 for a new top for my '64 convertible. I have not done it yet but I will go with the green plastic back window to cut the heat by 10*.

My mechanic put in a new floor pan with the Accoustishield
package this past winter. He cut out the old and laid it in welding it and then undercoating it.

My less than one year old generator and regulator are on their way to Ace Generator and Starter in Wichita,KS. They will determine what went wrong and balance and rebuild them. Thanks for the advice on the wiring. That will probably be next.

Bob Vukas
bowtieguy at cox.net