<VV> Convert top

Harry Van Mater Harry at ProPropertyServices.com
Thu Jun 2 12:44:47 EDT 2005

All this talk about convert tops brings to the forefront the fact that I am
going to have to buy one, Soon!!  Engine is finished brakes this weekend I
hope then new carpet and top. Any recommendations will be appreciated as to
which vendor I can get the most bang for the buck for new carpet and top for
my 1964 Spyder convert. By the by does anyone have or know where I may find
the chrome trim strips for the rear wheel fender wells?? you can contact me
off line at harryvm at mris.com Thanks all in advance. hvm