<VV> mig welding (humor?)

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Thu Jun 2 19:00:20 EDT 2005

My first MG had wooden floorboards. No, it wasn't supposed to... the floors were completely gone and the previous owner had used 5/8" marine plywood,
cut to fit, bolted it down to what was left of the floors, then bolted the seats to that.

Passed the NC safety inspect, no sweat!!

But then so did my first Corvair... a 1962 Monza coupe with a 4sp bolted to a 3sp crossmember. Yes, it CAN be done. Of course this car had no handbrake
and frozen rear wheel cylinders....

Bill Elliott