<VV> Need Price of Installing Convertible Top

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 22:15:13 EDT 2005

Oh, Yeah? I can see you don't know much.  Next you'll
try to tell me that besides the familiar Six, and the
4-cylinders that power most of the EBAY Corvairs, that
Corvairs also have V-8's!  Ha!

--- Rick & Janet Norris <rickjanet at charter.net> wrote:

> Don't beg man, where's your pride??
> Whats an early?? Corvairs started in 65, right??
>
> Doh!
>
> >I beg to differ!  My daughter's early (64) has pins
> in
> > the header that engage holes in the windshield
> header,
> > then the latches hook from underside to clamp it
> > together.  I know this well as we have been
> fighting
> > to get her shrinking top latched.  It is shown
> clearly
> > in the Service manual.  I have no first hand
> knowledge
> > of lates, but the picture in the manual looks the
> same
> > also.
> >
> > <<Rick (or was it Janet?) Norris said:

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on