<VV> [CORVAIR-ITIS - I Got A Fever!] FATHER'S DAY CORVAIR GIFT IDEA - ART ON WHEELS!

artonwheels at cox.net artonwheels at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 16:28:36 EDT 2005

The following entry was just posted to your Blogger Crab account.

Author: artonwheels

FATHER\&#39;S DAY CORVAIR GIFT IDEA - ART ON WHEELS!
Here's a&nbsp;framed graphic design sample&nbsp;featuring our favorite air-cooled cutie...All frame sets&nbsp;include a custom owner's plaque and our signature "owner's profile"...neat stuff, right?
&nbsp;
tell the gift buyer in your life what you really want!&nbsp;&nbsp;gift certificates are available. &nbsp;
&nbsp;

Frame YOUR 'Vair! www.artonwheels.net
&nbsp;
&nbsp;