<VV> CEDAR RAPIDS - UPDATE - AD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Fri Jun 3 15:08:27 EDT 2005

Linda and I have made a change in our travel plans for the Midwest
Regional in Cedar Rapids. Of course we will be vending indoors for the
week of the event Jun28 - July 1, that hasn't changed. What HAS changed
is that we WILL be driving rather than flying. What this means is that
we WILL be able to offer free delivery to the convention.

Check out our general rules at www.corvairunderground.com for free
delivery to conventions.  If you have a pre-paid order you want us to
bring to you then the sooner we get it the better, but in any case we
will have Wed the 22nd of this month as an absolute cutoff date. Of
course if you require shop work or items that have to be special ordered
that cutoff date would be WAY too late. Call me at 503-434-1648 during
our regular hours if you have any questions.

Remember that orders must be pre-paid by credit card or check . Order
early to avoid dissapointment! Lon

www.corvairunderground.com

PORTLAND IN JULY!! If you miss it you'll be very dissapointed!
www.corsaoregon.com