<VV> McQueen

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Fri Jun 3 16:29:34 EDT 2005

>I don't think a
>blind man could confuse a GT-40 with an early Vair...from any angle...

Khammback is a givaway.

Didn't the original Lola GTs and small block GT-40s have a single round
three-slice taillight ? Think the street version Mk III did also. More
likely either a real Corvair or a custom bodied Corvair that used the
original tailights, were quite a few (Devin, Meyer, Avenger) in the '60s
and McQueen certainly had such available.

Suspect TCM will air again soon, if I get the chance I'll tape it.

Padgett