<VV> Defective Delco Batteries -NO Corvair

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 18:14:06 EDT 2005

To Grant and All
   I have had the same problem with my 89 chevy pickup  ( 3  ) batteries on
my 01 chevy pickup ( 1 ) battery and my wife's lumina ( 2 )  batteries, None on
her 04 Buick yet.
  The side terminals are weak and cause a crack in the case when  tightened
enough to make good contact or you must carry a tool  to tighten as needed.
That's what I did after my wife would call about  the battery going dead, she
carries that tool in her Buick, but has not  used it yet.
  All GM dealers have a large stack of Batteries at their back  doors and for
the life of me I can't understand why they have not corrected this  problem
with better cases???
  Gene Barr