<VV> Convertible top pins

Les corvair at mts.net
Fri Jun 3 18:46:43 EDT 2005

My old '67 Firebird vert would not only give you a good pinch when moving up onto a driveway at an ange, I actually had the doors pop open now and then crossing railway embankments at an angle. It was only 16 years old at the time too! (strangely, I was only a little older).

It had the damper cans in the corners too. My '65 Corsa vert should be back on the road shortly (mere weeks) so I can see how flexy it is in comparison.

Les
Message: 1