<VV> Re: I need LM body/floorboard repair answers

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 3 20:57:45 EDT 2005

Please tell us what he experts tell you offline.

My 68 doesn't have the round , plugged holes in the rear of the front wheel
wells which are in the front of the rocker arm area. I always figured they
left them out .
The open seams are due, IMHO, to the sloppy assembly some later models have.
Remember, water will run down the front of the door/hinge post from the cowl
area into the rocker area.

I think this is the source of the rust in the area above the stamped metal
"frame".

Chuck S