<VV> vent window weatherstrip

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Sat Jun 4 00:08:37 EDT 2005

Marc,

I just did my Early... and I don't see how a late could be worse... holy
SMOKE was it time consuming.

Les,

I have Bill's article in Word format if you want it.  One thing I'd add:

Lubricate the rubber with silicone rubber treatment spray before
installing... soak the things good... it will make the install easier.

Joe