<VV> Rocker Plugs LM

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 02:41:59 EDT 2005

You are destroying my sleep.  Have to get up early for the First "annual"
Lake Shore Drive (LSD to some) Kruze tomorrow morning.  Taking the Rampside
as that is what happens to be clean at the moment.

Anyway - Clark's lists part # C527 as Rocker Panel Plugs.  The description
reads - "1965 - 1969   Front & Rear ends of rocker panel.  Not required in
all years."  It is silent on exactly WHICH years.

So, if '68 does not have them - you might want to consider buying them and
drilling the holes.  This way you can clean the rockers with a length of PVC
attached to a garden hose.  Water on  and back and forth motion to push
debris out of the hole at the rear (I assume you at least have that one).
Let the rockers dry out - sun helps - for a few days and then cap the holes
off with the plugs.

Later, JR