<VV> Carbs...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 16:55:28 EDT 2005

So, I got some carbs in the mail (thanks to Terry
Kalp) and I decided yes, they definatly need a
rebuild...so after extensive searching, the only
number I could come up with that made sense was
7029332  and that's NOT any Corvair carb number I've
heard before...

But there weren't any other marks that meant anything
besides what kind it was (Rochester)  and that it's
GM.

So, after looking through the extensive NAPA books,
the guys there and I figured out that pretty much all
of the rochester rebuild kits are the same damn thing,
and I ordered two of em.

So my question is this.

Why isn't there a number on there that makes any
sense?  did these have tags originaly?  I thought
Rochester carbs were all stamped..

Yup,
Ryan