<VV> Couple CORVAIR Vintage movie clips

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 09:08:16 EDT 2005

So, I was runing thru my collection of car commercials and dealer
training films and came across a couple with Corvairs in 'em, so....
I naturally made a couple digital video files in case anyone would like
to watch them.
Couple disclaimers first:
I do not have an analog to digital converter, so these are made by
actually putting my digital camera in movie mode on a tripod in front
of the TV and recording them. However, an A/D converter is on my
shopping list, so I will upgrade them soon. Hence, the quallity is not
very good..between the quality of the old films, dubbed to video, and
the makeshift digital conversion....they're not the best...but still
fun.
Also, these are pretty big files, so you really have to be patient with
a solid connection if you're on dialup, (one is just over 16 megs, the
other is something like 45 megs).
And they're in Quicktime format.
So..with those warnings, they are at:
http://www.edselmotors.com/corvairclip1.MOV
and
http://www.edselmotors.com/corvairclip2.MOV

Tim in Bovey

===
Stupidity is like nuclear power, it can be used for good or evil.
But you still don't want to get any on you.
===