<VV> Hibbing Car Show Report

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 09:32:45 EDT 2005

We made it up the the Shifters car show up in Hibbing, Minnesota
yesterday.  We did 't show/enter our Corvair due to crummy weather, a
late start, and the need to get out early. But there was one Corvair
there.  Along with plenty of old timers telling the horrid tales of
this awful car.  Details, a couple photos, etc.. at my web site:
http://edselmotors.com/daretocorvair.html
Which I have rejiggered as an official Corvair part of my site now,
rather than just an little footnote on my Edsel page.  So..have a look
if ya feel like it.
Tim in Bovey, MN

===
Stupidity is like nuclear power, it can be used for good or evil.
But you still don't want to get any on you.
===