<VV> Re: Rampside trip

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 6 12:03:04 EDT 2005

Truck plates are classified by the amount of weight they can carry.  Most pickups would have a "B" plate.

If I were to get regular truck plates, the Rampside would have B plates.  Instead, I have Antique Vehicle "AV" plates.  They are WAY less expensive.  I am not supposed to be carrying a load with AV plates.  But, I'm also not restricted on where I drive it - like on a boulevard, etc.  Trucks are not allowed on Lake Shore Drive as an example.  With AV plates, I'm OK to drive there.

Later, JR