<VV> Who needs NorthStar to unlock your car.

Dave Morris BigD at DaveMorris.com
Mon Jun 6 12:18:59 EDT 2005

OnStar is a really cool system.  But it's not designed for surveillance by
big brother.  For-profit companies do not design things for the government
to take over.  It's a money-maker for them, pure and simple.  A great way
to produce a monthly subscription fee from every GM car owner.

If you have a lot of time on your hands and want to see a bunch of people
driving around with GPS transmitters, check out this web site:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/dmap.cgi?&offsetx=20&offsety=-90&scale=1.3&width=640&height=&height%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&map=usa.mp&last=24&nocall=1

It's real-time.

Dave Morris