<VV> Showroom (humor)

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Mon Jun 6 12:56:33 EDT 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:06:49 -0500, Dave Keillor wrote:

>Offices that were "bugged" so when the salesperson went to present your
>offer to the "sales manager" they could listen in to the discussion between
>you and your wife.

>Dave Keillor

Recently overheard a car salesman say that he always sells to the wife... his co-worked scoffed and said "Maybe that works for some customers, but _I_ wear
the pants in my family". The first salesman nodded but then closed with "But who picked them out for you when you bought them"? QED.

Bill Elliott