<VV> Who needs NorthStar to unlock your car.

Dave Keillor dkeillor at ultrex.com
Mon Jun 6 15:09:24 EDT 2005

And anyone who exceeds the speed limit by even 1 mph is technically a
criminal who could receive a traffic summons by mail for the infraction.  If
you don't think the government wouldn't love to have an automated revenue
producing system, you clearly live in a different country than I do.  Oh, if
you decide to ignore the summons, it gets turned over to a collection agency
which will charge a collection fee and hit you credit history if you don't
pay (this part is already happening some places).

Dave Keillor