<VV> Who needs NorthStar to unlock your car.

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 00:08:26 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/6/2005 8:50:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
whubbell at cox.net writes:

> Electric lock buttons make it easy to lock keys in the car.
>
> Bill Hubbell

***

I recently rented a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.....doors were set to lock
automatically 45 seconds after you closed door!    Luckily it had the now
normal..."control center"...I turned it off!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V