<VV> Who needs NorthStar to unlock your car.

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 00:19:00 EDT 2005

Bill,
I reckon since she was just a wee lass I'll cut her some slack... she IS the
one that will be the attorney, right? The LAST thing I want to do is call an
attorney, especially a female attorney, a village idiot.
;-)
And you realize of course that you were absolved of all idiocy once someone
else hit the lock button.
<vbg>
I kinda like that about the EMs... you have to PURPOSELY lock the doors, no
accidents there!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (getting ready for the Paducah
run next week)