<VV> 3 tree

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:38:42 EDT 2005

Back in high school, a local dealer had a 67 Camaro that sat out back
for years. I had finally stopped to see if it was for sale, it
belonged to one of the mechanics there. I took a peek and noticed the
'3 on the tree'. Which made me want the car even more. Unfortunately,
he was unwilling to sell.....

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine

I know this might sound a bit funny, but I really like plain Jane
machines like the 67 Camero that Tony's brother bought. I always
wanted an early Camero with a straight six and a three speed. I didn't
know they came with a bench seat, though I did see an early Firebird
that had a bench seat. The seat had a relief in the front edge to make
room for the floor mounted shifter.

Joe White (62 Sedan)
Boulder, CO
CORSA, RMC