<VV> Who needs NorthStar to unlock your car. Now, Locking Yourself Out

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 14:32:23 EDT 2005

Back when, I had a 71 Camaro that developed a strange problem with the door
lock.  I would unlock it but couldn't remove the door key without locking the
door with the key.  I would unlock it, open the door then relock it to get the
key out.  This was not a bad problem and I lived with it until winter hit.
The problem occurred when I would start the car to warm it up and get out to
scrape snow from the windshield.  I closed the door a couple of times in the
process before I decided to fix the problem inside the door.  I suppose you could
say that I purposely locked the door without purposely locking myself out.

I learned how easy it is to pop the lock with a hanger wire.

Doc
In a message dated 6/6/2005 9:58:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,