<VV> Re: The water pump

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 18:18:45 EDT 2005

I checked the auction for the water pump since some of you tweaked my
curiosity - after all wouldn't the only one of something in existence be worth
$4000??? :-). Further investigation revealed that the seller actually has TWO of
them up for auction (so much for one of a kind)and the same buyer has the opening
bid on them. I recommend that those of you who deal on ebay regularly go
ahead and report this set up to the security folks at ebay (as I have) so we don't
get the Corvair community muddied with this sort of stuff.
The Carbmeister