<VV> Help for Vapor Lock

GFrenzie at aol.com GFrenzie at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 20:42:12 EDT 2005

I have a '61 Rampside 80 hp 3 spd. Stock carbs. Lately, I have been having a
vapor lock after I have driven the vehicle a few miles and shut it off. When I
go to start it, won't start until after it has been setting for about 1/2
hour or so.

I have installed spacers between the carbs and manifold, doesn't do squat.
Took them off. I have checked the gas lines above the shrouding, no problem,
they are at least an inch or so above.

Has anyone experienced this problem and what did you do to correct it...

Thanks in advance....George