<VV> Help for Vapor Lock

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 7 23:01:20 EDT 2005

George,

You might try the later carbs with the vent on the side, which helps the hot
start issue.  You want to make sure you have the aluminum main well outer
"tube" that has holes in it-where the main circuit tube is - a part of the
venturi cluster.  Both these are to help solve the hot start issues.

If they don't work and the engine compartment in an FC is just too hot, yes,
you might have to go to an electric fuel pump.

Good Luck
Chuck S