<VV> hotel rooms for the Iowa Midwest Regional Convention

Ray Lough rndracing at mebbs.com
Wed Jun 8 00:00:48 EDT 2005

If you are planning to attend the Midwest Regional Convention but have not
yet made your hotel reservations, I would encourage you to do so now.  As
of yesterday, there were only 20 rooms left for Tuesday, Wednesday, and
Thursday (and none for Monday).  The current room rate of $79 is only good
through June 10.  We have contacted the hotel to discuss expanding both the
number of rooms available for the entire five days, as well as extending
the June 10 cutoff.  If there are any questions or you need any assistance,
please feel free to e-mail me.

Ray Lough
President
Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts