<VV> 3 on tree

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 03:31:29 EDT 2005

While we're reminiscing about female proximity and shifting gears, I've got
an interesting tale from my demented youth.  While in the Air Force (mid
60's) I was installing an aluminum block Olds 215 CID V-8 in my MG-TD.  As
Rome was not built in a day, not everything was tidied up after I got the
engine\trans and rear end hooked up.  I saw no urgent need to cover the
drive shaft which ran exposed between the seats.  My sweetie REALLY enjoyed
straddling the spinning drive shaft.  Musta felt good or something.  By the
time I got around to making a real drive shaft tunnel, she had buffed an 8
or 9 inch section of the shaft to a high shine.  No bull.
Jim B.
'66 turbovert
2) '69 Caddy Convertibles  One keeper, one too many