<VV> Corvair Water Pump on Ebay

Jim DeVries james at devries.name
Wed Jun 8 10:14:25 EDT 2005

I was having dinner with my wife last night, and after a couple of beers
it occurred to me that during the second half of the 1966 production, the
coupes that had been equipped with the Burst-o-Fuzz with the rare
Flaming-Fuzz-Stuffings option had a dash mounted fire extinquisher that
was powered by a water pump driven by a speedometer cable from the
passenger side right front wheel.   It was later determined that not only
was the power insufficient, but that it was worthless when the car
was parked, so the option was discontinued.

Jim DeVries