<VV> Buddy Holly <was> OK Iowa Goers--You'll Be Safe!

Vanderlind, Patrick PVanderl at mwestmp.com
Wed Jun 8 11:36:06 EDT 2005

 Yes he is. He did our 2004 club spring tour and arranged a visited to the
Surf. Wayne Christgau still has his documented 500k 67. Last I heard the PG
had never been opened up! He is a super guy and I would suggest calling him
at the Surf for a tour.

Pat Vanderlind
Iowa Corvair Enthisiasts
1962 Monza 900 cvt 102 PG