<VV> Car for Auction in Hawaii

Dave Morris BigD at DaveMorris.com
Wed Jun 8 12:46:30 EDT 2005

Awesome!

By the way, it costs about $800 to ship a car over from Hawaii to the west
coast in a container.  It's about $750 RT to fly over there from
Dallas.  Kamuela is a cute little village a couple thousand feet elevation
overlooking the Pacific.  Almost worth it to fly over there just to look at
the car and spend a few days on the Big Island.  Maybe several of us should
get together, buy the car, keep it in storage, and use it as "time share"
transportation when we vacation there.  Anybody else go to Hawaii every year?

Dave Morris