<VV> Exhaust manifold question

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 22:13:03 EDT 2005

Hi Norm,

Others will have a verity of suggestions, but whenever I do any work that requires I remove an old exhaust manifold, I always replace the original studs with stainless steel studs. The vendors sell kits for this. I find it much easier to maintain the exhaust if the studs on the manifold are good.

Regards,
Joe White (62 sedan and a new project car coming)
Boulder, CO
CORSA, RMC