<VV> Ad-All Stock Exhaust back in stock

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Wed Jun 8 22:40:58 EDT 2005

I bought and installed Clark's welded 140 stock exhaust kit a few months ago
and all I can say is, I'm delighted with it in every way - even an easy,
trouble-free install.
     I drive my Corvair regularly, pretty much in the ways I think it was
designed to be.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C